We are a powerhouse communications company based in Dublin, Ireland.
We work with Ireland’s leading promoters and producers, international and local talent and tours, government agencies and Arts organisations right through to lifestyle and leisure brands.
We like to work with cool creatives, bold brands and exciting events.
We create and deliver big ideas, unrivalled led results and produce partnerships that connect with the right audiences to achieve the best results.
Here’s some of what we specialise in: Entertainment PR, Creative PR, Event PR, Music PR, Cultural PR, Arts PR, Festival, Theatre. Visual Arts, Touring, Brand, Consumer and Celebrity Public Relations, Marketing and Communications, Publicity, Radio Plugging, Profile Management and Media Relations.
What We Do
- Awareness, Demand and Strategic Development
- Specialists in Lifestyle, Leisure and Creative PR Communications In Ireland.
- PR Campaigns for Consumer brands, Entertainment, Event, Festivals, Music, Arts, Theatre, Visual Arts, Literary and more
- Media Relations and Radio plugging
- Media Training
- PR Representation / Profile and Company Development
- Product and Brand Launches
- Digital Strategy
Ideas in Action!
- Public Relations Strategy and Management
- Marketing Strategy and Budget Management
- Profile Development and Management
- Digital and Social Media Analysis, Strategy and Management
- Brand and Business Development
- Event Management
- Crisis Management
- Sponsorship Management
- Launches for products, services and more
Projects Mission Accomplished
- New Year’s Festival Dublin (2014 – 2020)
- Sea Sessions Festival (2014 – 2020)
- Gaiety Theatre Annual Panto (2015 – 2020)
- Carlow Arts Festival (2016 – 2020)
- Once The Musical, Landmark (2015 – 2017)
- Copper Face Jacks: The Musical (2018 – 2020)
- Hudson Taylor (Number 1 Album 2020)
Mission PR & Communications Ltd
5th Floor, 12-14 College Green
Phone: +353 1 675 0695