The Beach Party Weekend of the Year
This Friday 23 June – Sunday 25 June 2017
Organisers of Sea Sessions Surf & Music Festival have just announced stage times for the sold out festival. Winners of IMRO Live Music Festival of the year for 2016, Sea Sessions returns to Bundoran for its tenth year this summer this Friday 23 to Sunday 25 June 2017.
Those lucky enough to have a ticket will be joining The Coronas, Primal Scream, Sigma, Foy Vance, All Tvvins, Badly Drawn Boy, Mr Scruff, Dreadzone, Little Hours, Chasing Abbey, Brian Deady, Daithi, Aine Cahill, Wyvern Lingo, Shit Robot, Gurr, Kormac, Talos, The Cuban Brothers, Caravan Sun, Otherkin, Stomptown Brass, Touts, Soule, Orchid Collective, Bitch Falcon, Jack O Rourke, Jafaris, Brand New Friend, Le Boom, The Clandestinos, Lo Cutz, Mick Pope, Dean Gurrie, Wild Youth, Ivy Nations, Penrose, Eve Bella, Apella, Eddie Kay, Tiz Mc Namara, Wolves of Youth, Mitch Presents, DJ Ferg, Anthony Collins, Keith Disconaut, Wolff, Étáin and more in Bundoran for Ireland’s biggest beach party.
Sea Sessions 23th- 25th June 2017 – SOLD OUT!
- “A truly Outstanding Lineup this year.” Hot Press (2017)
- “What could be better than a weekend of top-drawer music in one of the most beautiful seaside towns in Ireland? ” entertainment.ie
- “If you’re looking for an experience like no other this small but perfectly formed festival is guaranteed to deliver.” U Magazine
- “Sea Sessions unashamedly offers equal-opportunity hardcore partying on the beach for surfers and hedonists alike.” The Irish Times
- “Sea Sessions is marking its tenth anniversary this year with a stellar line-up that includes a stunning line-up of acts.” Irish Independent